- Over 6,000 people evacuated following barrier lake formation in Tibet
- People from Chamdo start new life in Lhasa
- Top political advisor stresses ethnic unity, religious harmony, social stability
- When traditions offer livelihood
- Tibet to launch free winter tour sites in November
- Sichuan-Tibet Railway climbs to "Roof of the World"
Xi sends congratulatory letter to Taihu World Cultural Forum annual conference 2018-10-21 | From:Xinhua
Chinese President Xi Jinping sent a congratulatory letter to the fifth annual conference of the Taihu World Cultural Forum which opened in Beijing on Thursday.
Tourism enriches families in Garze, SW China’s Sichuan 2018-10-21 | From:China Tibet Online
As another group of tourists left, the busy Land of Rainbow Homestyle Inn has returned to quiet for a while.Soon, this medium-sized hotel will be ready to welcome another group of visitors.
Rainforest exists in ancient central Tibet: amber fossil reveals 2018-10-21 | From:Xinhua
An amber fossil discovered in southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region suggests that rainforest was present in central Tibet more than 40 million years ago.
Photo & video
- Complete collection of Tibetan epic to be published in 2019
- “Art Lhasa” exhibition opens in SW China
- Landslide-hit town in Tibet builds new road for disaster relief
- Courts in Tibet use new technologies to better serve farmers, herders
- UNAMA seeking free fraud election in Afghanistan 1
- Russian PM rules out military response to sanctions 2
- UN envoy urges de-escalation in "imploding" Gaza 3
- Pompeo says to give Saudi Arabia "a few more days" on probe 4
- Tattoos discovered on Egypt's 3,000-year-old female mummy 5
- Trump concedes Saudi journalist likely dead, threatens consequences 6
- Pompeo announces plan to merge Jerusalem embassy, consulate general 7
- Prince Harry and Meghan visit Melbourne's royal botanic gardens 8
- Former Malaysian deputy PM Zahid detained by anti-corruption body 9
- Bolt declines contract, continues football career in Australia 10